View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 10:57 PM
Dream a little Dream
Part-Time Fan

I agree that Lorelai likes to butt into other people's business quite often but when Luke yelled at her during the shovel snow scene he was actually a little out of line. That scene would have been most accurate after the church scene because that is when she really began questioning his relationship.

It is none of her business whether he decides to movie in with Nicole or if he decides to stay married to her or whatever. But Luke began making those claims about her passing judgement long before she actually began. She wasn't trying to make him feel guilty. She was hurt not that they "moved in together" but that he hadn't told her initially. That he didn't share this news with her, like with those popsicles you can break in half.

Hehe, I just remembered the season 2 premiere when Luke began passing judgement on Lorelai's engagement with Max. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Presuming that they knew nothing about each other asking whether they were going to have kids, yada yada yada. Why did he do this? Because he was jealous and at least in this case Lorelai shared the news even before she got engaged.

Jamie, I agree this is a Lorelai rant thread and should remain so. But part of ranting about Lorelai consists with her relationships with other people and I think other rants should be permitted. Lets keep the board friendly, after all doscussion only flows more and threads benefit from differing opinions. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited Dream a little Dream ]