View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 11:50 AM
ilovetheshins
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dream a little Dream:
<STRONG>
Lorelai flaking out on her wedding is a lot better that getting a little drunk on a cruise ship marrying this person while your still hung up on someone else and then getting back together with this person after you initally decide to divorce. Luke's love life seems to me more emotionally damaging to both parties involved than Lorelai's. </STRONG>
dream, you made some excellent points. Luke doesn't know what he's doing. I think a lot of this is because of Lorelai.

Individually, Luke may have an equally as terrible, if not worse, grasp on the concept of love life and relationship than Lorelai, but within the context of the Luke&Lorelai relationship, Lorelai has been less than fair, ever since the beginning.

But I do agree that Luke needs to pull it together. If Lorelai were to run to him at this very moment, about 90% of those problems would disappear. (Luke was with Rachel, before falling in love with Lorelai, and he had issues there, but that was partly attributable to Rachel's leaving-town ways.)
ilovetheshins is offline   Reply With Quote