View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Jamie Witter
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins:
<STRONG>3. Lorelai is crazy. She is selfish. She is jealous. She sure knows how to play not fair. She is sleeping with insomniac/OCD Jason, clearly not exclaiming “Oh, Luke!” in the climax of passion. Poor Luke is married for goodness sakes, and cannot bear to sleep in the same county as his wife. Lorelai does not consider them friend-friends, since he didn’t tell her about his moving to Litchfield, but he has no clue about Jason. What is so fair about that?</STRONG>
A big fat WORD. Lorelai won't EVER tell Luke how she feels, she feels she's entitled to him somehow but all she ever really needs him for is to provide food and coffee and shovel her driveways and fix her gutters and build her chuppahs and watch while she goes from guy to guy and yanks his chain in the process. Deep down she knows how he feels about her. She'd have to be stupid not to and yet she can't ever just come out and say anything straight. She'll be petty and bitchy and holier-than-thou and won't ever come and freaking say that "I want you Luke because you've always been there and let me walk all over you and I know you'll always be there and if I snap my fingers you'll drop everything at once to do my bidding and I love you for it because I am an immature, selfish, self-centered baby."

Well, not that but... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote