View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Camibra
Elite Fan

What are the rarest Metallica things you own?

I own an original Garage Days Revisited CD, Garage Days Re-revisited CD, Live S h ! t binge & purge VHS box set, several other Metallica VHS tapes including the VHS Single version of 'Until It Sleeps'. I also own every CD single since the Black album came out in Oz. I drew a life picture of Jaymz in 2000 from a Kerrang magazine cover in 2B pencil. I made a wooden Metallica logo plaque back in 1994 that is above my fireplace. What things do you people have? I also have many teez I have made and bought. I also made a one-off tee for when I went to the Metallica concert here in Perth which is a gold foil tee much like the teez in the Google link to follow: gold foil tee - Google Search But, this tee has the spiky old-skewl Metallica 'M' across the front of the tee in gold reflective and the 'A' on the back. It takes up the entire tee from the very-top of the shoulder all the way to the seam on the bottom of the tee. I printed 3 of these teez, one for myself, one for my brother and one for a friend. So it is a 3-off. 3 teez exist with this design in the world. BTW, I work for a screen printer in WA (the biggest and best one.) I am the head printer there. The only perk we have is access to the tools to print anything we want. I like designing my teez myself then printing the cool one-offs.

Last edited by Camibra; 12-04-2010 at 02:52 AM