View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:16 PM
DollyJfan4life
Total Fan

I know I am way late with this, but I just joined this board only a month ago, so I'm gonna give my thoughts about the movie.

Anyways, it's crazy because I have been a huge fan of this show since the 4th season (the best season btw, imo) and Emma was always my number one fave character, but I was just not interested in her storyline in the movie. The whole Spinner and Emma thing was just so random. I get that it was kind of the point, but still.... You can't really pull off something like this with two huge/popular characters that barely interacted over the years. Plus, not to mention I've been a HUGE Semma fan. I was still kind of holding out hope for them. When Jane backed down, I was hoping somehow someway Sean would show up and stop it. Lol But it didn't happen. *sighs* I would have took Peter and Emma back. Now you know that's desperate. Lmao. At least it would have made sense.

The only thing that interested me in this movie was the Declan/Holly J/Fiona storyline. Dolly J was so adorable in this movie. I have to say my fave scene was the phone call scene. I loved how emotional he got. I also loved that he obviously didn't care that a ton of people were watching him like that. It shows how he isn't afraid to express how he feels about her even with lots of people watching. Surprisingly, as much of a Dolly J fan I am, I wasn't pissed with Fiona. I understood how she was feeling. Declan was right in everything he told her and although hilarious, Fiona did take it too far when she kissed Declan.

DollyJfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote