View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
sydsgirl1
Loyal Fan

I don't think we've seen the last of Gordon either.

From a purely practical perspective, PH is in trouble, and I'm sure the name 'Baldwin' in itself gives the show some help.

And from another perspective, it would seem highly unusual considering that he owned the company, for him NOT to be around for the takeover. And while I do think he was a playboy who only wanted in Sarah's pants, I also think they made a good couple, and it grew into more than a sexual thing.

One thing I've thought about is how much time passes betweeen each eppy? If 2x09 was just before this surely there would have been some mention of Thanksgiving...preparations and such. Sarah says she invited Gordon 'last night', was that the night they went out in 2x09, meaning only a night had passed? It seems like MORE time has passed than that though.

So I guess one of the drawbacks of having such a large cast is the inability to show much of each storyline, which is what I think leaves the impression that more time must have passed than we see.

Brill eppy though! Kristina didn't annoy me for once (she and Julia are tied as my LEAST favourite characters. I get the feeling I'm not alone in that ), and I felt a bit more peeved with Crosby than usual. Trying too hard with the soon to be in-law? I don't know. Erm what else.

Drew and Zeek together is so touching!! I also liked that someone (I think Adam) said that Crosby was the parental favourite as up until this point I always thought Sarah was Camille's 'special bond' and Adam was Zeek's.