View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Hannah2010
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Liked Zeek this week. It was really sweet that he saw how Drew (which by the way was great seeing a good story line for Drew this week) was hurting & missing his dad more than he was actually mad at the Sarah/Gordon relationship.
I got the sense that Drew was missing his dad as you said, but I think he was also mad at the Sarah/Gordon relationship too. (And annoyed, like others, that Sarah just was springing Gordon on the family at Thanksgiving)

It's awkward to be that age, and have someone come into your parent's life. And because Sarah hadn't been as smooth about it as she might have been (staying out all night without calling, freaking Drew out), and Drew's apparently picked up on some of the Adam/Sarah tension about Gordon, I think he is mad (or at least resentful or uncomfortable) about that relationship. Hopefully Sarah's next one will be with a nicer guy, and she will handle the introduction to her kids a little better.

Love this episode, and can't wait to rewatch, when Thanksgiving holiday preparations calm down (I've got 2 pies in the oven right now, so I took a little break to check in here....shhhh, don't tell Julia )

Hannah