View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Copop
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, with help from so many wonderful people from this board (and lots and lots of games of Solitaire during loading time) I finally saw it I love we are such a community, helping each other out
Also, because I couldn’t just play Solitaire all the time, this is a play-by-play this time.

Gordon having sold the company. Very sudden and so unexpected… and the news could have waited for after Thanksgiving. Good thing Adam decides to rise above it for the time being.

Another scene in the ‘Preciously on’ section we haven’t seen before. Kinda annoying.

I wonder what it felt like for Peter when he watched Lauren kissing William Baldwin, lol. Probably nothing, it just crossed my mind…

*gasp* ‘Flattery will get you everywhere’.

Gordon meeting the family. Awkward.com

*raises eyebrows* Zeek calling Seth! That’s a surprise. I love he is kind of a spokesperson for Drew. I liked Zeek for the first time here, lol.

Looooool!! ‘This is Zeek Braverman, over and out’. Haha Oh, and Lauren and Peter’s looks Sorry, I couldn’t help but notice.

Aw. Seth actually called Drew! He was so happy. Yay. Amber is more like nay, which I can also understand.

Rofl. Adam sure is eager to let Gordon go, verbally. The football game’s gonna be fun

Oh boy. Gordon and Peter as team leaders. Let the fight begin^^

*giggles like a maniac* Watching Lauren running around is fun
And the game in general is very entertaining with the little fights between Adam and Gordon and Joel and Crosby

Sooo… was this the ending of Sarah/Gordon? It seems like it. If it was, he really broke her heart. Kind of, and not the way I expected it to be, but he did nonetheless.

LOVE the music playing when Camille gets outside and it blends over to Haddie and Alex. LOVE it!

Aw, they kiss… I really like Haddie and Alex together.

… and get caught. Poor Haddie. But she sure doesn’t seem to mind. I like that.

Hehe, they have the fever again Love Peter’s moves

Ok, I really enjoyed this episode. I so don’t like we have to wait till Jan. 4th for the next one.