View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:00 AM
theirishgirl
Absolute Fan

Woo new thread.

Marriage Cert. You do realise this officially crosses us over the line into mad as a freakin hatter territory? Lol...mind I reckon we're already so far across the line it's just a teeny weeny dot in the distance as it is!

Ash: Glad baby shower went well But stay away from Starbucks..tis evil

Welcome to Roomieville Sass..I know you're gonna like it here

Re wedding: I can definitely see Neela's parents pulling rank and demanding some kind of Sikh influence. Will be pretty interesting to see.(Says she like their marriage is a given.heh heh!) Two weddings might be the way to go..more Roomie love for us Wedding night..man don't even go there..might have to head for The Gutter: subsection: basement for that one

Can't believe we have a tennis fic..that's like the ultimate for me. Tennis AND Roomies! Can't wait to read..but snowed under....I love my job but Jesus work's not as important right now!

Speaking of tennis..Murray match was brilliant..a credit to the lad..if he works on his conditioning he's there. He's got it sorted in his head..just needs his body to catch up. Expect much in years to come. All credit to Nalbandian..pulling back the way he did

Fed/Kiefer match was great too..loved how he almost let Kiefer think..just for a second he might have a chance..then Fed's like 'uh huh..yeah...ace..ace..ace..don't think so' Kiefer's great though..against anyone but Roger I'd have been rooting for him...but Federer is phenomenal. I have never seen tennis played by anyone else with quite the beauty he plays it with. Just a joy to watch.

Anyhoo..work and life and stuff to sort out..going to a Rachael Yamagata gig tomorrow night...
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky