View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
~Lisa~
Fan Forum Star

Morning after, they slept too late and Cam called Brennan wondering where they were. "Um, we are still investigating the case, we'll be there soon," Brennan said.

"We? What is going on? I want to know who you are with and why is Booth with you?" Cam wondered.

"He was just checking the case files first before coming to work," Brennan explained.

"Well you need to come in, we have found something on the case," Cam said.

Brennan told Booth and they began getting dressed. Booth asked what they should say to the others when they were asked. "We'll tell them that we were looking for clues and had to meet before to discuss what we found."

"Shouldn't we do some actual work?" Brennan suggested.

"No, I think we should come to bed again Bones." Brennan smiled and leaned towards him kissing until he started needing to get up and go. "Well I do love you but we need to go to work and find the murderer, so get moving"

Reluctantly, Booth drove to work and dropped Brennan off telling her he loves her. Brennan watched him leave but then he text her that he would miss her. As Brennan entered the lab she dropped her phone and slipped on a piece of paper. She hurt her ankle