View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 06:39 AM
now.it.all.begins
Fan Forum Star

Patriot - 10.09 Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Airdate 11/19/2010

Patriot 10.09

Official Description

The CW has released the official (spoiler-filled) description of the upcoming ninth episode of Season 10 of "Smallville". Titled "Patriot", this episode is scheduled to air in the U.S. at 8.00pm on Friday, November 19th on The CW.

DC COMICS CHARACTER AQUAMAN RETURNS WITH HIS WIFE MERA; TOM WELLING DIRECTS AND MICHAL HOGAN ("BATTLESTAR GALACTICA") GUEST STARS AS COL SLADE. - In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade (guest star Michael Hogan, "Battlestar Galactica"). Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and his new wife Mera (guest star Elena Satine) team up with Clark to free Oliver. Lois is frustrated when Clark continues to push aside her offers to help the team and sets out to prove she can play with the big boys. Posted on KryptonSite.

Written by John Chisolm
Directed by Tom Welling

I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel