View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:20 PM
necklace
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Not only was it weird to hear from Jane(if she felt so guilty about it and regretted it, why would she be discussing it like she was?)
It's something that made me dislike Jane. Before that I had a soft spot for her, but then that awful storyline happened. Okay, she cheated. I guess on some level I could buy her explanation about feeling underappreciated but the way she acted afterwards was horrible. No feelings of guilt, making fun out of the whole thing. She never planned to tell Spinner about it and I can't imagine building a relationship on a lie. Especially one this big. I don't think I would be able to ship her with Declan either. The way their relationship started wasn't really appealing. It was superficial and cruel to people around them. I'm just sad it ruined Spolly J's friendship. For quite some time Spinner was Holly J's rock. The only person who truly accepted her and helped her get out of her shell. He was there when she had no one. They were really close and I couldn't believe that Holly J would throw it all away for her newly-formed friendship with Jane. writers why must you screw up so badly?
necklace is offline   Reply With Quote