View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:47 AM
your creation
Fan Forum Legend

Bones Game Thread #8: Booth and Brennan Survivor - Season 5 (Round 31 *FINAL ROUND*)

Season 1 BB moment
Two Bodies in the Lab
Booth: Alright. Okay, Alright. Hold on. Oh, it's okay. I'm right here. It's all over. Okay. Shh. I'm right here, alright. It's all over. Shh…alright.
Brennan: How did you get out of the hospital?
Booth: Hodgins gave me a ride. Maybe…maybe you could give me a ride back though, huh?

Season 2 BB moment
Judas on a Pole
Booth: He’s your dad. He loves you
Brennan: You know I’m just …. I’m just one of those people that doesn’t get to be in a family.
Booth: There’s more than one kind of family.
Season 3 BB Moment
Death in the Saddle

Booth: I didn’t lose my appetite because you mentioned horse meat. I lost my appetite because you made me think about all those people parading around, pretending to be something they aren’t, just so they could have crappy sex.
Brennan: How do you know it’s crappy?
Booth: Gotta be, Bones. Come on! It’s gotta be.
Brennan: Why?
Booth: Why? I’ll tell you why. Here we are. All of us are basically alone, separate creatures just circling each other. All searching for that slightest hint of a real connection. Some look in the wrong places. Some, they just give up hope because in their mind they’re thinking ‘Oh, there’s nobody out there for me.’ But all of us, we keep trying over and over again, Why? Because every once in awhile, two people meet. And there’s that spark. And yes Bones, he’s handsome. And she’s beautiful. And maybe that’s all they see at first, but making love? Making love. That’s when two people become one.
Brennan: It is scientifically impossible for two objects to occupy the same space.
Booth: Yeah, but what’s important is we try. And when we do it right, we get close.
Brennan: To what? Breaking the laws of physics?
Booth: Yeah, Bones. A miracle.
Season 4 BB Moment
Mayhem on a Cross
Brennan: <Booth turns to go but turns back when Brennan starts talking> My foster parents locked me in the trunk of a car for two days when I broke a dish. I was a very clumsy child. They warned me it would happen, but the water was so hot and the… <Tearing up> soap was so slippery. I still don’t think it was fair, even though they gave me fair warning. <Voice breaking> The water was so hot…
Sweets: No, it wasn’t fair at all. It wasn’t your fault.
Booth: <Takes a handkerchief out of his pocket and holds it out to her. Whispers> Bones, what are you doin’?
Brennan: You said that scars on the back was a metaphor. Isn’t that why we’re here? To metaphorically compare scars?
Booth: <Whispering> I came to bring Sweets back to my place for dinner, that’s all. <She takes the handkerchief>
Sweets: Scars on the back?
Brennan: I saw them, Sweets.
Sweets: So.. <sighs> what? You decided to just share something from your past? <Brennan nods> That is so unlike you.
Brennan: I still hate psychology. <Turns to Booth> Okay. Your turn. Go.
Booth: <Shrugs> I came here to bring Sweets back to my place for dinner, that’s all. <Brennan gives him a look> Okay, if it wasn’t for my grandfather, I probably would’ve killed myself when I was a kid. That’s all I’m going to say on the subject matter. Understand? Are you okay, Bones?
Brennan: Yeah, I’m fine. Here. <She folds up his handkerchief and puts it in the front pocket of his suit over his heart, pressing her hand to it. He covers her hand with his for a moment before she withdraws her hand>
Elimination Game Winners

All
1st – The Parts in the Sum of the Whole
2nd – Two Bodies in the Lab
3rd – The Proof in the Pudding
4th - Judas on a Pole
5th – The Woman in the Sand

Season 1
1st – The Two Bodies in the Lab
2nd – The Woman in Limbo
3rd – Man in the Morgue

Season 2