View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:53 AM
antedka
Absolute Fan

hi guys, sorry i wasnt around, i was busy, then i was a little sick.
i was hoping u'll start the round for me, but anyway.
#6 - 1
#7 - 5
#8 - 4

#7 has been eliminated.

Favourite PJo build-up scene survivor
Please vote your least favourite build up scene.

Round 6

101 - Pilot

eliminated, round 1

110 - Double Date

eliminated, round 2

301 - Like a Virgin

Pacey: Ahoy there! Anyone ashore?
Joey: What are you doing here?
Pacey: The damndest thing - I just got into Dawson's rowboat and it magically drifted towards your dock.
Joey: Yeah, well magically drift any closer and I'll kill you.
Pacey: You know, I almost believe that.
Joey: He told you, didn't he? Didn't he?
Pacey: Well, what do you think?
Joey: I think I hate you both.
Pacey: Well then you're really gonna hate me when you hear what I have to say... [pause] he did the right thing. The two of you need to be apart right now.
Joey: How would you know what I need?
Pacey: Yeah, you know, you're probably right. How could I possibly know how hard it is to let somebody go, right? The pain of knowing that even though the two of you are right for each other, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're right for each other right now. What would I know about that, right? How could I possibly know that sometimes it just makes you wanna scream, hit somebody... sit out at the end of a dock and cry.
Joey: Of all the people to see me like this, it had to be you.
Pacey: Well, you know, it's a new year. Who knows? You and I might even become friends.
Joey: Pacey... I'm upset enough as it is.
Pacey: [chuckles] Come here, Potter.

{{youtube}}

303 - Like a Virgin

eliminated, round 2

304 - None of the Above

eliminated, round 4

309 - Four to Tango

Instructor: Now these two, on the other hand, whole different story. I mean, look at 'em. Look at their form, look at the tension in their arms--
Pacey: Okay, is there some sort of problem here?
Instructor: Well, what did I say about ribcages touching? Can we do that?
Joey: No. Sorry.
Pacey: It's just not gonna happen, alright?
Instructor: Right. You see what I mean? See the hostility, the way they're wary with each other, not to mention the constant bickering and name-calling. Now these two, clearly, are in the early stages of some screwball mating ritual.
Pacey: What?
Joey: Okay, you've got it all wrong, lady.
Instructor: I do?
Pacey: Oh, completely!
Joey: Actually, you could not be more wrong.
Instructor: There's enough sexual tension here to power a Kiss reunion tour. I can't remember the last time I saw dancing this bad. [pause] True.
Dawson: Wait a minute, just because they can't dance you think they're--
Instructor: Well, it's this theory that I've developed based on years of experience. If people dance that badly then they're usually hot for each other. The dancing doesn't lie.
{{youtube}}

312 - Weekend in the Country

eliminated, round 5

314 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Pacey: Wait, hold on, please. Just-- What I said last night was way out of line. And yes, I was drunk but more to the point I was just plain wrong. And I want you to know that I'm really sorry.
Joey: Well... I was worried about you too, Pacey.
Pacey: Me? Why?
Joey: Because, I mean, Satan himself could lead Dawson into the fiery pits of hell and he would still emerge with his moral code firmly in tact. But you-- maybe I think that nobody's worrying about you right now.
Pacey: So then, what you're really saying then is that, given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship, this is actually how you express concern for me.
Joey: You gotta learn to read between the banter, Pacey.
Pacey: Right.
Joey: So... so are we all finished here?
Pacey: No. Actually, um, there's something else.
Joey: Something else?
Pacey: Yeah. It's just something I've been meaning to tell you. Uh, look, uh, Joey... you're lingering on your clutch. Okay? I know you think you're just easing into the gear but.. it's not a good idea. You know, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon you're gonna do a lot of damage to your transmission. So what I was thinking is that if you wanted to, I could show ya.
Joey: Now?
Pacey: Yeah.
Joey: Okay, Pacey.
{{youtube}}

315 - Crime & Punishment

eliminated, round 3

316 - To Green, with Love

Pacey: Little bit farther, right up here. Do-do-do-do-do. Couple more steps. Right here. Whoa! Stop. Right there. Perfect! We're here.
Joey: Pacey, I don't know where you think 'here' is but it seems to me we're nowhere.
Pacey: Think back with me for just a second. Do you remember how this whole thing started? It started with a girl, a wall, and a paintbrush.
Joey: You bought me a paintbrush.
Pacey: No, lame-o. I stole this from your permanent collection. [points to the wall]
Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: Not bought. Rented. And this thing didn't come cheap either! It cost me a hundred bucks.
Joey: You bought me a wall?!
Pacey: You said that already. Look, it's a limited time offer so you should get crackin'.
Joey: Pacey, did you fail to notice the size of this thing?
Pacey: I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. You know, it's important that you keep on growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this. Now, I know it's not gonna cover the whole thing but as the saying goes, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Joey: I'm going to need your help on this one.
Pacey: Oh, no no no no. Not this time. You're on your own, sister.
Joey: Pacey, you're unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I have you all figured out, you go and you do something so... outrageous that.. I mean, completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of that-- In case I don't say it enough... thank you.
Pacey: It's about time, Potter. It's about time.
{{youtube}}