View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Emdancer
Dedicated Fan

She's actually been interviewed by Star before. I remember reading something a while back when she was hosting that plastics make it possible fashion show. As long as she isn't being interviewed about something trashy then I think it's fine. Sometimes press is press. I work at a professional lecture agency and one of our newest speakers is the subject of a major movie being released - the actor in the movie did an interview with Star magazine about the movie and we saved the article because he had some really good things to say. We wouldn't have saved it if it was the actor commenting on Lindsay Lohan's addiction - but since the subject was relevant and the content was good - we kept it.

And I could get where people could take her comment on Penny's clothes the wrong way. I have some stuff that I wear while I'm teaching or at the gym or doing errands that are kind of Penny-esque, but if you look at the show as a whole, can you imagine any of them admitting to liking what their character wears? I don't think in a million years we would see Johnny walking down the street dressed as Leonard.