View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Claireem86
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
I really like Gordon too. I like that he is multifaceted. I mean, they could have just made him a creepy playboy but they gave him a softer side also. I actually feel like he is a fuller character than Adam is. I don't know, Adam is just always so perfect all the time. I get sick of it sometimes.
I love Gordon too (I never thought from the sides/casting that I would) but he's a great character. I too like the softer side and the similarities to Sarah (her junkie ex husband/his drunk ex wife) I also love his impractical, yet well-intentioned gestures towards her!

First taking her to the booth job, swooping into the pool, then rocking up to take her away for a few days seemingly oblivious to the fact that she needs to plan for her family and job He's a great, flawed character and I'll be sad to see the back of this overgrown kid!

I adored Amber again in this ep - I have such a thing for the Whitman that it's a little ridiculous I spend a lot of my time thinking that I'm old or that life's going too fast for me but then I see episodes like this and I remember throwing those wobblies like it was yesterday. I swear that the Sarah/Amber scene in the driveway was taken from my back catalogue

I really enjoyed Julia and Joel in this ep. I have to say, that I did find Joel to be a little unreasonable. I do understand him wanting to be out but I have to agree that in terms of maintaining their lifestyle, Julia's (billable) time is more important. They really need to sit down and organise decent childcare - it DOES exist!!! And with her parents willing and able, all she needs to do is be more prepared with meals if she doesn't want her fed crap

Lauren's curls are back

Jabbar's little friend made me laugh again such a lovely, weird little kid!

Haddie is very mature at times and completely clueless at others, I kinda love that about her! And yeah, she did look cute in the ep

And Katka, I don't know about the limo scene - I think it looks pretty promising. Shoving them in a confined space with alcohol and no easy escape (if they keep moving) could lead to some interesting stuff!

Two weeks I'm actually going to have to put more effort into finding a job!