View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Cinzia1
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Franci, asnwering to your question, this is what I found on LE

on Lost Encyclopedia for every character they put a single quote. Guess the one for Kate?

"I have always been with you, Jack"

LE says that Kate admired Sawyer and Juliet's love

Plus it says about kate and sawyer "a strong bond that became a strong friendship". Another confirmation

Quote:
"Kate quickly saw that Juliet had helped James on his journey of redemption. Juliet had done what Kate could not - be the kind of woman who made James the best man he could be. She admired their love and truly mourned with James after he lost Juliet during the incident"

and it says this about jealous Kate

Quote:
"Initially Juliet and Kate were simply rivals for Jack's affections. They were adversaries handcuffed to one other in the jungle, and they had to work together to escape the smoke monster. Juliet didn't mince words when she told Kate the harsh truth about what her actions with Sawyer had done on Jack. Kate continued her hostility until Juliet performed and appendectomy on Jack. Juliet laid down her own laurel leaf when she admitted to Kate that Jack was not in love with her"
Quote:
"After saving Ben's life by removing his tumor, Jack and Juliet's union became stronger. She began to express feelings for him and the two shared a kiss. Jack realized, however, that he truly loved Kate"

oh and about Hurley saying "You're not supposed to raise him" the LE confimrs he was talking about both Jack and Kate.