View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Chase.This.Light
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
If I did that for all of the reviews you owe me comments on then I wouldn’t have time for anything else. Sorry, sorry, I’m kidding! In all seriousness though I didn’t think of it and this ep is a great ep but it’s not one that I’d just choose to watch on its own. I’d probably have to do an entire S9 rewatch to watch it.
I'm in the process of a full S9 rewatch.

Quote:
Yeah that’s why I thought it was a good twist for her character, because I thought there was some build up there. Unlike the Henry James Olsen rubbish from S8.
Is ignoring this because Jimmy Olsen is alive and well!

Quote:
Many things bugged me about Checkmate, which IMO was the weakest non-Lois ep in S9, and that was just one of them.
I think it's a toss up between Checkmate and Sacrifice.

Quote:
Hmm maybe. It felt like the first hour was all exposition and we didn’t get to the real action stuff until the 2nd hour.
True.

Quote:
Oh I think you mean Hourglass. You’re talking about the one with the woman who could see the future right?
Yeah.

Quote:
She’s my favourite female character ever.
After seeing Erica play her in Smallville, I'd say she's mine too.

Quote:
He’s so charming! How can MR tell him no?
I find it hard to believe the word "no" exists when Welling is around.

Quote:
He should model the suit for her and see how much she loves it and then she can ravish him b/c she thinks he looks so awesome in it and...yeah I have a one track mind.
It's understandable...I'd love to see her trying to extricate him from it...not him just superchanging out of it.

Quote:
Yeah and I like how Kelly on DI used that scene with Lois telling Clark what Dr. Fate said as what confirmed Lois’ suspicions that Clark was the Blur in her fanfic “Knight In Shining Armor”.
Think I forget that one.

Quote:
He’d better only get one. Frankly I don’t see why anyone would want to have even one ep on the Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. They’re not exactly big names from what I know.
I have no clue about them at all.

Quote:
LOL. I’m picturing that now.

BP & KS: So we’d really love for you to come back on the show again and get to interact with Lois.
Michael Shanks: That’s really nice of you and I had a blast the last time, but I dunno...
KS: It’ll be great really. We’ll go more into Carter’s back story and relate his relationship with Shayera to Clark’s relationship with Lois.
MS: I hear what you’re saying and it does sound awesome but..
BP: Did we mention that you don’t have to wear the Hawkman costume?
MS: Oh okay then. Sold.

LMAO
I bet that's how it happens.

Quote:
Yep. Having a billionaire around must come in handy.
Especially if you need to "borrow" money.

Quote:
And have him interact with Lois!
Yes! We've never seen them together.

Quote:
I’m confused. Do you mean there are few eps that you can say that you don’t hate Chloe in?
Yeah.

Quote:
Hmm I wonder if it was TW’s and/or ED’s choice to do it that way or if it was written in the script like that.
Let's go one better and say it was a joint Wellance decision!

Quote:
Tess can be one of Lois’ bridesmaids.
I think that's taking it too far!

Quote:
Yeah same here. I watched Shield like 5 times.
I've lost count.

Quote:
And that’s just one of the million reasons why they’re so incredible together.
The billions of reasons!

You.