View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think he'd lie to a client to make him feel in confidence but everyone else gets the Truth Salad without the dressing!
Truth Salad! yeah that sounds like Eli. "Stay in school, don't do drugs, stay out of my way"

Quote:
I can totally see him make disgusted faces if someone tried to hug him. Kinda reminds me of Paris Gellar from GG
Hehe. He has a warm and understanding face but it's not much to look at

Quote:
Closest friends:? Someone outside politics
he most likely has lots of "friends" in politics but if he has any real close friends, they probably are not in that world. I don't think he would trust anyone in the business with any secret.

Quote:
06 - The worst thing a friend could to do him/her? Vote for the other candidate Nah. Not appreciate his job.
Hehe for that one I had "whine that they never get to seem them because of his work"

Quote:
Smoking / Non-smoking? Well no-one smokes on tv anymore but I don't think he would if he could.
It's true how that changed the mentalities. Is there anyone on the cast we'd see smoking? Nobody yet, right? Here everyone smokes so it's hard to imagine who wouldn't but I'm not sure how the situation is in the US with tobacco so it's harder to imagine what type of character would or wouldn't.
Still, I agree. I don't think Eli would smoke.

Quote:
10 - Favorite Food? sandwiches yep something fast that doesn't require too much time choosing, preparing or eating.
so you still think he's a single man, uh?

Quote:
12 - Favorite Non-alcoholic beverage? Pepto Bismol
if he didn't need it before, he'll need it now! This campaign is going to be a tough one.

Quote:
14 - Cravings? Cake? he did a number on the one in Alicia's kitchen!
which cake?

Quote:
18 - Home-made meals or Takeout? Take out. But not from the Chinese around the corner.
expensive eateries? It's funny I can't picture him eating alone at home. I think he'd either be having lunch or dinner with a client or a contact in an expensive restaurant somewhere but I don't see him at home so much.

thanks for trying it on for size.
Quote:
Kinda reminds me of Thank you for smoking
oh what a great movie!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"