View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:20 AM
lapin88
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'll be pissed if it just becomes a silly bringing down Cannon storyline.
I have a bad feeling that it's going to. I would rather have Naomi hire someone to beat the crap out of Cannon with a baseball bat than have the girls come up with some hair brained scheme to catch Cannon confessing.

Quote:
Adrianna may as well leave at this point because this storyline sucks. It's not even the fact that she stole the songs that bothers me, it's that she has no remorse. Even at the end she was just crapping herself over being caught. That and the fact that she storyline is incredibly boring.
This storyline makes so little sense. They are actually tying to make us feel like Adrianna is the victim and make it seem like she deserves the dead man's song book or something because he was mean to her. Javier might have been a jerk to her, but he is also solely responsible for her singing career. The only reason he used that song she wrote or brought her on tour with him was because he thought she was hot. They have told us time and time again how bad of a song writer she is. Big deal that he was dropping her from his tour, he had already given her the opportunity of a life time. Now Javier's uncle is probably going to do the whole blackmail her into letting him be her new manager thing. If any storyline is going to go on all season it is going to be this one. Adrianna doesn't even go to West Bev anymore and her boyfriend has gone missing, so there really is nothing else for the character to do.