View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

Another awesome episode. I'm enjoying the majority of the characters and storylines at the moment which is definetly a step up from the ****eous S2.

The Naomi/Silver/Cannon arc has been great. I'm thankful that Silver figured it out although I'm a little surprised she didn't find the way he was acting with her a tad inappropriate. Especially when you consider how she jumped on Ryan for his alleged affair with a teenager in S1. I'm glad she found Naomi although I don't want the storyline to be over yet. I've really enjoyed it and while I'm glad that it hasn't dragged out a la hit and run style, I'll be pissed if it just becomes a silly bringing down Cannon storyline.

I think this episode really exposed how far Naomi has fallen. Her attitude to the future in that capsule video was so negative, it was completely unNaomi and I'm glad that Silver seemed to acknowledge it. I'm not surprised that she took the sleeping pills off Cassandra. While it's not something she would normally do, I think it's clear at this point that she's not herself at all. I think that she had just become so desperate at that point that she would have done anything to make the flasbacks go away. Even watching those flashbacks is awful. AL has rocked this storyline.

I'm really fond of Ivy this season. I even had a flicker of interest in her and Dixon tonight after their car scene. I think if they'd had that scene before the I love you's were exchanged then I wouldn't have thought that they were rushed and I would enjoy them a lot more. Ivy looked adorable in this episode. I never thought that I would see the day where she grew on me but here it is and I've really become a fan. While I do think Dixon overreacted about the virginity thing, I think he was more annoyed that she had told Oscar something that personal and not him.

I'm diggin Oscar. I know it's probably unpopular but if it wasn't for the terrible accent I'd definetly want him around for keeps. I'm even interested in the Laurel/his dad stuff.

So Teddy's gay? I'm loving the guy he hooked up with . I'm kind of intrigued with where this storyline goes. As I've already said, I like Teddy this season and if he has a storyline which will seperate him from Silver then I'm all for it .

As for the parts I didn't like:

Adrianna may as well leave at this point because this storyline sucks. It's not even the fact that she stole the songs that bothers me, it's that she has no remorse. Even at the end she was just crapping herself over being caught. That and the fact that she storyline is incredibly boring

Annie and the eggs? Seriously? All in all, I think the storyline was just put in for a bit of lightheartedness but the constant Annie propping done by the couple brought me straight back to S1 where she was forever being told how awesome she was and I don't want to go back their again. That and I think asking a 17 year old for her eggs is a joke .

My Tumblr
My Twitter