View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 05:38 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes, Delia has been neglected by Andy for quite a while. She was easy to ignore because Ephram was always front and center with all of his Drama...and Delia was so low Maintenance because of her easy going personality. Thank goodness she finally told Andy off!!
at first I thought that it was Delia was getting closer to Andy as Ephram was getting further apart. But then when Delia started lashing out at everything Andy was doing, trying to converstae with Nina and Jake. And then yelling about the color of the room. Again, "Robin's Egg"? What kind of color is that, is it a real color?

And I also thought that Andy was doing a little work himself, not just painting. Like he was jealous of Nina/Jake and was making an effort to get to know Jake, get to know everything about their relationship.

Maybe a little bit of both?

Quote:
Yes, Bright is in denial at the moment about his feelings for Hannah. Good for Hannah for trying to move on with her life and asking Topher out. It's going to be interesting seeing how that relationship develops.
I, personally, didn't care for Topher. He was smart and sweet..but there was something missing from his personality...I didn't see him worthy of Hannah either.
I don't care for Topher either He just lacks a real personality, IMO. He likes Madison for who she is, but he doesn't get her. He won't get that she has to eat more vegetables to make up for God's promises. Her dad's illness would be too much for him to comprehend. And Topher just doesn't seem like he wants to take on a big relationship which is what Hannah wants and deserves. I just don't see Topher as the boyfriend type.

Quote:
Ephram and Madison! Oh, why did she have to tell him about the baby before the audition!! I wanted to strangle her and punch in her buck teeth! This was the worst timing ever!!!
She knew he was on his way to the audition. Having a great talk with Madison before his audition would have pumped him up. Ephram was so in a great place before finding out. He actually wanted Andy/Delia to be near him if he got the placement at Julliard. That is the most tremendous growth with Ephram. When they moved to Everwood he couldn't be far enough away from Andy to be okay with everything. And then he's fighting to keep Andy in his life.

But let's look at it this way. Ephram would have made the same decisions of finding his son, no matter if he went to the audition before or after talking to Madison. So, do you think he would've just not gone to Julliard if he got in? He seemed very determined to get everything out of his life that Andy gave him, or in his words, took control of. So either way, I think Ephram would've given up on music no matter if he found out before or after the audition.

Quote:
The fact that Jake told Andy that Nina has feelings for him is going to be awkward for a while.
I loved that moment. I believe that Andy had some realization of his own. He really had feelings for Nina, but never stopped to think about it. I honestly t hink, that after Julia died and even being in Everwood a couple of years, he could never see himself getting married again. I mean how long did it take for Andy to remove his wedding ring? And he talked about Julia all the time. Julia was his heart and soul, he was just never around to really appreciate it. But then Nina and her undeniable spirit came into his life and he had that adult confidant to share his fears and get advice from. So that seemed good for Andy, again...emotionally unavailable. She was married...to a gay man, but still married! Then we go a few years later and Nina's not married, not really seriously dating anyone (I never take Jake in a relationship serious) and the newfound information that Andy gets that Nina is in love with him and everything changes. Andy starts to see her differently, act around her differently. It's all kinda cute really. But again, it's something Andy never thought would or could ever happen. Could he really fall in love twice and the second time be just as great as the first time? I think so

Quote:
Andy and Ephram at Carnegie Hall? I can't watch that scene anymore. It is so upsetting to me...my blood pressure goes up and my heart races and I become filled with rage. I fast forward that scene every time I watch that episode. Extremely heartbreaking what Ephram did...he hurt himself the most.
That was the breaking point, IMO. Ephram was so close to his dream. All he had to do was forget about everything and just play. Use his anger and all his emotion and just let it flow through the music. Isn't that what one is supossed to do with their craft, pour everything in to it. Julliard doesn't deserve a prodigy like Ephram, but Ephram deserves to get the best and Julliard is the best. I just hate that Ephram let his anger towards Andy and Madison get in the way of completing the only thing he's worked his entire life for.
{EphramAmy}
patricia