View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:32 AM
LuckyRabbit
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
He does seem bitter. I think because they were a little family and since Nikita left things have changed. Yeah, he knows Nikita is a sensitive subject around Division. I also want to know more about Amanda and Nikita. I do know that in the other versions of Nikita...the Amanda character was nice to Nikita and they had a bond. Maybe Nikita trusted her and Amanda did something? (they need a thread too, Amanda and Nikita: Femme Fatales )
He did say in the Pilot about how things weren't the same w/out her.

Freaking cool title. You know Amanda probably did her fair share of ass kicking back in the day and now her ass kicking involve the minds, but if kick come to shove she can still kung fu ppl's buttocks.

Quote:
That was so funny. Yeah me too...I thought it would have been obvious who to question. Maybe Birkhoff had thing for Nikita back when she was at Division and everyone knew.
I'm not sure if they knew it. He was surprised when Amanda brought it up. He looked, but didn't touch then again Birkhoff isn't as good as keeping his feelings on the down low. even if he doesn't say things, you can get the nudges. someone like Amanda probably had her intuitions, but we all know Percy and he probably didn't know jack.
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon