View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 AM
Nothing Else Matters
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyRabbit (View Post)
for u ^_^

they are indeed "awesome sauce"

I realized he calls her hot all the time too when it comes up. amanda questioned him and i was like, "oh no she did not just go there w/my man!" asking about my girl.

Quote:
I actually only realized it now when you pointed it out that he uses Nikita to push ppl's buttons. He went further with Amanda. he totally flipped the table on her. who here wants to know how amanda let her get away? i have a feeling it's more than amanda supposedly not molding her correctly.

I'm actually rewatching the scene right now, and is it just me or was he a bit bitter that Nikita is no longer here? he got piss that she questioned him, but he was dissapointed and bitter at her in all seriousness in his girl not being here no more.
He does seem bitter. I think because they were a little family and since Nikita left things have changed. Yeah, he knows Nikita is a sensitive subject around Division. I also want to know more about Amanda and Nikita. I do know that in the other versions of Nikita...the Amanda character was nice to Nikita and they had a bond. Maybe Nikita trusted her and Amanda did something? (they need a thread too, Amanda and Nikita: Femme Fatales )

Quote:
Love how he said, "...the second girlfriend got the chance to split, she took it."

I find it interesting they're questioning Birkhoff's about his feelings when he's the one who followed the rules while someone we know totally didn't
That was so funny. Yeah me too...I thought it would have been obvious who to question. Maybe Birkhoff had thing for Nikita back when she was at Division and everyone knew.