View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:49 AM
LuckyRabbit
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
^I made the thread because of you and because Nikita/Birkhoff are awesome sauce.

He's always mentioning how hot she is. They need more scenes together. I find it interesting that Birkhoff keeps using Nikita as a way to get to Michael and Amanda. He's teased Michael more than once about Nikita. Then he brought up Nikita when talking to Amanda.
for u ^_^

they are indeed "awesome sauce"

I realized he calls her hot all the time too when it comes up. amanda questioned him and i was like, "oh no she did not just go there w/my man!" asking about my girl.

I actually only realized it now when you pointed it out that he uses Nikita to push ppl's buttons. He went further with Amanda. he totally flipped the table on her. who here wants to know how amanda let her get away? i have a feeling it's more than amanda supposedly not molding her correctly.

I'm actually rewatching the scene right now, and is it just me or was he a bit bitter that Nikita is no longer here? he got piss that she questioned him, but he was dissapointed and bitter at her in all seriousness in his girl not being here no more.

Love how he said, "...the second girlfriend got the chance to split, she took it."

I find it interesting they're questioning Birkhoff's about his feelings when he's the one who followed the rules while someone we know totally didn't
{SimonAlisha | misfits}
Kate | icon