View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:47 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

the episode was just.... i love fallouts with characters. so much angst comes out! where to begin....

Bright/Hannah: Oh how I've missed my ketchup kids They are just so adorable. Everything they do. Why haven't they kissed yet It's getting annoying. Bright obviously likes her more than a friend. And we know how Hannah feels, we have for a long time. Him reaching over her in the kitchen, I about died, I can only imagine how many fuzzy feelings Hannah had about it And what's this thing with Hannah's fourth grade diary? I think that's so cute. It's awesome! He's reading her inner most thoughts when she was just a kid. Their conversation about why God spared her with not getting the disease and basically her dad dying was pretty important. And that it was with Bright was more important. Bright is really intelligent with her and doesn't act like a goofball, he's actually very cute And how many vegetables do you think Hannah would eat before she thinks God is repaid?

Jake/Nina/Andy/Delia And what is it with this awkwardness of Andy wanting Nina and Jake to paint Delia's room. I think it's pure jealousy. It's so obvious that ever since Jake told Andy about Nina's feelings for him he's been really different. And this shows it. I loved that Delia is stepping up and saying something about Andy's parenting. It's odd that Ephram can't get far enough away from Andy, but Delia can't seem to find the time to get in one activity with Andy and it just be the two of them. I like the new father rule though, very effective. I just hate that Delia always feels disincluded. And it's not becuase Ephram's older, that's just a petty excuse. It's not because Ephram's older, Ephram is just dealing with a lot of things. I think some of them have to do with Madison and Andy's attempt to keep it quiet and keep Ephram happy with his music and getting him to Julliard. Delia is just as important too. And I think since she went with the flow of things for so long that Andy was just used to Delia being okay with everything. Well not anymore! Delia...you rock! And is there really a color called Robin's Egg Blue? That's getting a bit detailed, even for Berlanti!

Ephram: And yet another heartbreaking moment for Ephram. I just can't get over how an entire adoption goes through without anyone but the mother her doctor knowing about it. And Ephram is like stabbed in the gut everytime he tries to take a step forward and get some information. The nurse could fully see that Ephram had great inentions and just wanted to meet his son, get to see what he looked like, to make sure he was okay. And because of crappy people, he can't do that. And it sucks and it cannot be okay, this situation, IMO, can never just be okay.

Andy/Nina: Again, Nina with the advice. She kicks major Everwood booty! She called Andy on his ways. He's fighting with everyone else, trying to make everything right because he can't begin to make things right with Ephram. Ephram is right and has a right to cut Andy out of his life. Andy has done so many things to put them at odds and Ephram's son was the last straw. It's one thing to take the piano away, take the car away. Those things can be replaced. But Ephram knowing his little boy, nothing can replace that. Ask Nina, she almost had to give up her son to her crappy gay and lying about it husband, we know his name....jerk. anywho...

Amy/Ephram: I did love Amy's conversation with the music dude from Colorado (or was it Julliard?) Calling him an assface...classic. I love Amy and her boldness! But for Ephram to just want to leave and not consider the fact that he might get in? It's okay to be mad at Andy, I welcome that. But this is Ephram's dream. He's so stubborn that he's willing to let go of the one gift that he's ben given. But it all came down when Amy, unaware, spilled that she knew. But it wasn't like she had a responsibility to tell him. That ship sailed in season 2. I just hate how Ephram's trust, once again, has been broken by...Madison and the pregnancy. It's insane how one thing can screw with everyone's lives. I just hate how Ephram just kicked her out of his life. How a relationship that is so propserous could end in like two sentences. Especially one that's so meant to be

Hannah/Topher: Maybe because I'm just so pro Bright/Hannah, but I just don't like Topher. I don't think he really gets Hannah at all. Hannah, on the exterior seems like the normal girl at County High. But Hannah has so much more going on than anyone could ever comprehend. I think Topher isn't good for her because he just doesn't get it. He doesn't have the depth that her core group of friends have that understands. Does anyone think that Topher would drop everything to go with Hannah to visit her dad. I don't know if that ever happens, Hannah visiting her dad and we see it, but I see Bright doing it, never thinking twice. Amy/Bright/Ephram have seen life as a real world, Topher, I don't think has. He's just....a kid But props to her for asking Topher out on a date after saying she's not brave. I mean, it's a stepping stone. First Topher, then Bright

Delia/Andy: I find it reassuring that Delia did forgive Andy and went into the world of the IM land and explained to him who liked who and told Andy who she liked. Delia was always a charmer Like her mom.
{EphramAmy}
patricia