View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Umgirl
Master Fan

Yeah, I liked the intent behind the prank but I think it was just a bit ott. If it had been soemthing other than elevator, I'd have been all over it. I did LOVE that they were back to pranking Dwight though. That THRILLED me and more than made up for not liking the elevator prank.

I don't know; it kinda felt like they were snarking on Glee or something. I mean I thought it was funny and all but it was weird. It's like I loved the interaction and the fact that everyone was involved but I just didn't like what they were doing. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Despite those two complaints, I really did like this episode! I've seen it 4 times already. LOL

Or when Creed was like "I'm in the midst of great minds..." or whatever. I was rolling. He was FANTASTIC. They need more Creed in episodes; he's so funny.

Oh, the other thing I loved about the elevator was the Chinese discussion. I just love those cute little moments like that. And the vending machine. It was like a call back to the scene in the Negotiation after Roy went postal on Jim. I kinda loved that!

-Hannah