View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Missou
Dedicated Fan

I think I'm the only one so far who didn't like the episode that much
I didn't like the scenes between Nikita and Jill, it was boring for me and I was really not interested in them.

Percy knows now there's someone who leaks information. They all suspect Birkhoff for now.
The scene with Percy, Michael and Birkhoff was really funny, and I love that sort of love/hate relationship bewteen Michael and Birkhoff. They are often making fun of each other.

Amanda was terryifing in that episode! Melinda is really a great villain!

There will definitely be something between Alex, Thom and Jaden. I don't ship Alex with Thom, but their scene at the end was very cute
The trio work very well together, they were awesome in the "training" scene, I hope we will see more of them, working together like that.
They could be very dangerous if they work together, with Nikita to take down Division.

Now, my favorite ship Malex
They are just incredible together! Even when they are other characters in the scenes with them, "Shandsy" just stands out! They definitely "sparkle"
Michael was very amazed and proud of Alex when she figured out all these informations.
I think that Michael could be the one to figure out that she's working with Nikita.

Maybe it's just me, but I find Alex scared of Michael when she's talking with him... well, not scared, but like she's uncomfortable when she's with him, like she's shy. I don't know how to explain it

The fight, Michael/Nikita... that was awesome, poor Michael, he broke my heart! He looked so sad.
I thought Nikita was going to kill Jill!

Shane fighting is so sexy! Do it more Shane!