View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:21 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

I got a new disc in the mail

Of course Jake would have a relationship in Los Angeles. He's a good looking guy, he's reasonably nice. But to just "phase her out"? What does that even mean? He doesn't want to break the girl's heart. But what happens when he doesn't call back. That can be really emotionally damaging. Jerk! And why does it have to happen when Nina and Jake are in a good place. Why can't Nina have a guy in her life without previous relationships, previous committments to previous relatoinships? Why can't she have someone normal. Yeah, most would say Andy, but yeah, he's not normal. I'll get to that in later episodes. I have a beef with him But I do have to give props to Jake about figuring out who Nina's high school guy is. He's faster than most gossip ridden Everwood residents are. He's really becoming part of the town and I can say that I'm not sad about it. I kinda like Jake, but I know it won't last long. It didn't before. I know he'll piss me off again, give him time!

Yes! And Delia getting her "Aunt Flo" (oh Andy ). I felt great for her, empowered. But then Andy, being the man, he had to go and tell the coach that another reason for them to know she's a girl. Andy JUST DOES NOT THINK LIKE A FATHER. SOmetimes I wonder if Andy thinks about what he says before he BLURTS them out. Oh Andy, you have lots to learn in my Season 5 buddy, LOTS.

And obviously Andy is still on the GUILT TRIP with Amanda. Seriously, has he thought about what he's doing. Did he ever remember the time he caught Madison and Ephram in the living room and forbid Ephram to see Madison? And Madison, she was four years older, but she wasn't married. Her husband wasn't in intensive care for almost dying of a stroke. I mean come on, where do the indescrescions begin. Is Andy really that out of the loop when it comes to right and wrong. I just can't say enough about this absurd, disgusting storyline. What if Julia had seen this? Him betraying John? I mean did he not pay any attention to his feelings when he found out Julia had cheated on him? And then having to relive those feelings when telling Ephram it was Julia who met someone and not him. What is this? Some poor attempt for Andy to realize how wrong it is to see a woman who's married and her husband happens to be the vicitim of a stroke? If I could throw ANdy over the kissing Bridge, I WOULD! Give me time! Ugh, so much.....DDBAJHDFKLDFDKFJDFJDL!

Cameron...there whould be a show about Cameron! She is just too much. I can't see why Jake ever was ever with her. I get the 'opposites attract' bit but she was from another planet! Coming to Nina's at 9AM with candy rocks? What in the devil are candy rocks? They look like sparklers you shoot off in the 4th of July! Sheesh, so much to learn for the woman, not enough time to teach her. I can't believe that Nina told Cameron about Carl being gay. I guess Nina's more comfortable with it more now than she was then. But I'm just saying that Cameron is just not the person you tell important things to. Because then she tends to, in a broken hearted jealous rage, lashes back at them and usees those truths against them. Oh and if there was a plot to get the fans on the side of Jake Hartman, it kinda worked. I felt for him when hearing the story of the kid actor ODing on his pain prescriptions. He was just doing his job. And for the senior partners when business is good, they don't question the ethics. And while ethics were okay, it didn't have a great outcome. But it got him to get to Everwood and realize what's important.

I had to say that I was so afraid for Amy when she wanted to take up ballet five nights a week in Denver. I knew this would lead to her rearranging her entire life. She wants to do it all, and there's nothing wrong with that, but Amy Abbott is alreayd perfect, she doesn't need to fix anything. (a bit of Ephram is inside of me) Even though it was wrong of the instructor to tell Amy that she's ten pounds overweight and about sixteen years too late, but it's reality. Amy had this ambition which is usually enough, but ballet is not something you master in a week, a month or a year. It's something you have since birth! And Amy is great at a lot of things and if she's not, she puts all her time and effort into making sure that she is. And in this case, it's not healthy. I'm glad Harold called her on it and gave her some ideas, as well as Eprham, gave her ideas to do something else, be great at what you're already passionate about and not becuase you have more time because you and your boyfriend (who is a dreamy guy, let's not foreget) figured out some schedule so neither one of them has to give up on their dreams.

Delia broke my heart tonight Ephram, he didn't have a great relatinship with Andy, but still, he could pick up things on what Andy does on a day to day basis and put them into his own life. But Delia, she has nowhere to go. I agree, talking to Nina about her 'thing' probably isn't very comfortable. Nina, is a great mothering figure, but she's not her mom. Julia would make Delia feel such at ease with growing up, her body changing. But that won't happen. But I loved the talk that Amy and Delia had. Amy is right and I believe that that conversation helped Amy as much as it did Delia. Oddly, those girls are going through the same situations, just the dymanics are quite different. I just want them to have more conversations in the future about growing up. But alas, with convos on this thread, I don't think that happens. And her first cramps. I feel for her. I was so excited when I was 'growing up' and now, not so much
{EphramAmy}
patricia