View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Beautiful Blur
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoulmatex
Hey guys

My number 1 reason for loving BL

oh wow got so much to say about this. I love them because they are not your typical love story. Boy falls for girl, girl falls for boy and they live happily ever after. No, they have so much depth to them and so many levels of love, admiration, comfort, friendship, longing toward each other.
They are like two people who are just perfect for each other in any type of setting you put them. and i LOVE the fact that Lucas was the one who introduced the true side of Brooke to the rest of the world. He basically saw in her what no one else could see...he probably believed in her more than anyone else could

I also love how their relationship is real. They have basically gone through everything...happiness, excitement, betrayal, cutting each other off....and in the end all it did was make them stronger and realize what they truely wanted in life. In my opinion they made each other stronger without even knowing it and the fact that they have gone through all this and in the end it led them to the realization that they need each other in their lives and that they still had that effect on each other's hearts makes them even more amazing in my opinion.
I agree with you 200% and I'd like to add on to it:

I hope these quotes can give some backbone as to why I and Support the Brooke/Lucas coupling:

"The heart has reasons for which reason cannot know."

"Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence." -David Byrne

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." -Robert Frost

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone." -Javan

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." -Tom Robbins

~Bascially, I believe all these quotes can relate to BL perfectly and why I love them is the simple fact that I believe they "ACCIDENTALLY" fell for one another. I believe the greatest loves come unexpected and BL is no exception to that. I don't believe that niether one of them in the beginning even imagined that they would geniunely end up falling for one another, and it took them by surprise because they have never experienced this type of situation before, and when your naive you tend to do and say things that make sense at the time, but aren't quite the right way to handle them. Sorry for the babbling and I'll stop here, but that's bascially why I love BL...(in my humble opinion) they started off as a relationship that seemed to be out of obigation (at least on Lucas's part) and turned into a friendship destined for something more.

I BL

~Jasmine

~To add to my babble here, I'm someone who believes in fate and I believe Brooke serves a purpose in Lucas's life and vice versa. Because they are so different and view things in a different perspective, they can teach one another to view things in a different perspective. So bascially the purpose they serve in one another's lives is they can teach each other things and provide a fresh outlook on different situations for one another. In more simpler terms, they balance each other out completely.