View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 07:32 AM
jsrocks
Total Fan

Aww no! I always wanted Ed and Carol to be together but I didn't mind so much when Dennis was around. I knew John wasn't going to be on the show that long so while he was on the show, I was a fan of his too. He was a jerk though sometimes! Especially to Ed! John was so wonderful on that show and he made a lot of people hate his character and that means he was doing a great job. An actor isn't really doing anything if they aren't making the audience feel something for their character whether it is good or bad. I remember reading a tvguide article online and John laughed b/c people would come up to him and say he was a "" on Ed the other night. It really made him laugh! Me too!! I love him so much! Dennis was a complex character but I really didn't want him to leave b/c I wanted to keep seeing John on the show! And then he did leave!

Have you seen www.stuckeyville.com ??? I joined that site during the second season even though I was a fan of the show since the first. My screen name on that site is DMFan. (bet you can't guess what it stands for!!!) I still visit the site at least a few times each week.

Last edited by jsrocks; 06-13-2005 at 07:41 AM