View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Finnegan
Loyal Fan

I have the unaired pilot episode

I have downloaded and watched the whole unaired pilot episode of "Young Americans." I hope soon to post it on the "Ickygrub" channel at YouTube, cut into segments of less than 15 minute length as YouTube requires. However, because the songs in the soundtrack of the unaired pilot are by musicians/groups more famous than the musicians/groups whose songs are in the soundtrack of episode 1 of YA as aired, I fear I may run afoul of copyright infringement problems.

The recording of the unaired pilot that I have downloaded is not in HD or anything close to it; the visual quality is not great, but neither is is very bad, and the audio is well-synchronized with the visual.

This recording of the unaired pilot episode of YA was upload onto MegaUpload on July 31, 2010, and given that MegaUpload stores inactive uploads of free accounts for only 30 days, it could become unavailable after August 30, 2010. So if you want to download it, don't delay.

I hope that we may discuss the unaired pilot substantively later, perhaps even do a "watch" (not a rewatch for most of us!) together, soon, when we all have access to it. Meanwhile, I can confirm that the script of the unaired pilot posted on the "Straweberry Lane" YA fansite is 100% accurate to the letter -- unlike the scripts of the aired episodes available on that site and elsewhere online.

Last edited by s e r e n i t y; 08-29-2010 at 03:21 AM