View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

I added you

I agree with you, they are pure love. The book is amazing! I think people will start to love them after the movie. Anyway I think they should read the book because it's worth. Set pics are good. I've read that they are filming in Edimburgh, London and Paris. I hope they will add something of their Greece trip too.

Some quotes from the book

♥ ♥ ♥

"Just the whole of our lives, stretching ahead of us.

Independent adult life.

She didn’t feel like an adult. She was in no way prepared. It was as if a fire alarm had gone off in the middle of the night and she was standing on the street with her clothes bundled up in her arms.
The trick of it, she told herself, is to be courageous and bold and make a difference. Not change the world exactly, just the bit around you."

♥ ♥ ♥

"What are you going to do with your life?” In one way or another it seemed that people had been asking her this forever; teachers, her parents, friends at three in the morning, but the question had never seemed this pressing and still she was no nearer an answer… “Live each day as if it’s your last’, that was the conventional advice, but really, who had the energy for that? What if it rained or you felt a bit glandy? It just wasn’t practical. Better by far to be good and courageous and bold and to make difference. Not change the world exactly, but the bit around you. Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance."

♥ ♥ ♥

Some icons: Ghosts and Lovers - And the boys

A cute pic of Jim