View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:07 PM
kindness is free
Fan Forum Star

Let me think my fave episodes are Episode 3 Friday Night Bites when Damon and Caroline gatecrash Elena and Stefans dinner party, any excuse to be around Elena and the flirting in the kitchen

Episode 11 Bloodlines was DE heaven almost a whoe episode of them together in Georgia and them getting closer He didn't compell her because he wanted it to be real Elena saving Damon it was just brilliant

Episode 14 Fool Me Once That was such an intense episode for Damon he finally thought he was getting Katherine back but was devestated that she wasn't in there meaning she has been out there but never cameto find him then Elena seeing how broken he is needs to go over to comfort him then we get the hug

Episode 17 Let the right one in they were working together to find Stefan but Damon was so protective of her he didn't want her to get hurt

Episode 18 I loved them at the founders party when he gave her that rose

Episode 19 their dance in Miss Mystic Falls was perfect so intense

Episode 21 when Isobel returns Damon does anything in his power to protect Elena and Isobel spells it out that Damon loves Elena and he trusts her with his life by giving her the device

Episode 21 Finally admitting his feelings only for it to be to Katherine not Elena.