View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 08:45 AM
dorksrock
Extreme Fan

Quote:
exactly. and the hostility is definitely coming from michael & him alone. he seems to think he's better than brian all of a sudden and it's just - WTF is wrong with you, you know!? he's known brian for all his life & even told justin that brian's never gonna change & all of a sudden he WANTS him to change!
This is exactly how I feel. I never really had a problem with Michael, save for 301, but he seems to think he's more superior than Brian now that he has other priorities to tend to. Didn't Michael just say Brian was never going to change in s4? It hasn't been that long so surely he hasn't forgotten. It just seems like everytime Michael comes on, I roll my eyes. He's just agitating the hell out of me lately. I do hope they come together well before we get the series finale.

Krista: ITA on your long B/M post.

Dine: Your tarzan tone How cute!
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote