View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
hollyhysteria
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0velie (View Post)
Examples of Eli being totally obvious for his crush on Clare,

1. Turning around after she states she got an A- to banter with her about notes...HAHA obvious!

2. Getting up the same time as her to pick up papers from a teacher seriously dude it takes six steps to get there and she was already up, OBVIOUS much!?

3. Glancing at her from across the room when it only takes 30 seconds to pick up your assignment. Seriously you can't keep your eyes off her for that long? Say it again, obvious!

4. Being excited about Romeo and Juliet? What boy does that unless he knows there's a chance you get to the kiss the girl you like? Obvious my dear, naive, love struck Eli!

5. Two words, "I WILL!" You didn't wait half a second to answer her...but do what you gotta do Romeo! OB-VI-OUS!

6. Add in a kiss? Seriously! You might as well just keep eye sexing her and right a big fat "I LOVE YOU CLARE!" on your forehead! We see the glances, we heard your idea for the kiss...sounds like you thought of that pretty quickly! OBVIOUS Mr.!

7. So...that kiss. You totally got excited and went for it! Nice technique you know, hesitating but then when you got her I couldn't help but squeal either. Still it's obvious, those were emotions behind that kiss baby! You should have just yelled "AWESOME!" after it was done because it's totally obvious you enjoyed it!

So you love her Eli, now make a move Mr. Obvious before she gives you the silent treatment!
Haha..you can tell after the kiss Clare was screaming "SCORE!"