View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Emanified
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNUABO (View Post)
Yay for EClare gifs! ♥ Only the happy moments though

& Besides the kissing scene, this has to be my favorite EClare scene during this episode. I mean look at the way they look at eachother ;__; So precious, haha ♥

Sorry if I killed anyone's browser! If quoting remember to take out the [ IMG ][ /IMG ] tags (:
Ahhhh -dies of fangirl overload-

God this episode was amazing! I enjoyed all three plots, though of course I was most invested in EClare's. Where to even begin - the look they gave each other in class, Adam the third wheel, and then that shared gaze that just basically confirms Eli is in love with Clare. But the kiss itself stole the show. I loved how he almost hesitated just before kissing her; as though he knew what he was getting himself into but still couldn't resist her. And then of course the bashful look they give each other after the kiss while Adam just rolls his eyes lol. I didn't think I'd like Adam being there, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh and was it just me or was Eli a little red?

Also, THANK YOU wardrobe directors for dressing Clare in something flattering! Ais never looked more gorgeous. I also couldn't believe the subtle cleavage! Eli must have been having a field day!