Thread: Hot Seat #4:
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Some Gilmore Girls themed questions:

1. You've mentioned that you didn't like the final two seasons. What were some of the problems that you found with those two seasons? The show lost its sparkle. The focus was no longer on the (often hilarious) day to day antics of the girls and the townies, instead it shifted to who is having what problems and who is avoiding whom and blah. It was depressing, and it became a drudgery to watch it every week.

2. Favourite of Rory's boyfriends? Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess, Jess. Logan grew on me after a while (though his butthead sidekicks never did - besides making me laugh every once in a while) but I always loved Jess. I spent many hours defending Jess on the TWoP board.

3. Least favourite? Dean. Ugh. I never saw him as the "perfect first boyfriend" - I thought he was kinda whiny and creepy from the beginning and he just grew worse as time went on. I found it disturbing how Rory had to always do everything she could to avoid a fight with him if he got the least bit jealous or upset over another guy (Tristan, Jess, Logan at the party...were there any others?) or even because she had a school function or something that cut into their "couple time".

4. Rory losing her virginity to Married Dean: what did you think of that one? Don't EVEN get me started. I know ASP was tickled that she got to knock Angel Rory off her pedastal with that one, but I wanted to throw things at the TV. Hard things. I never liked Lindsey, but the sight of the poor girl cringing and in tears when Dean was going off on her for answering his cell phone.....ooooh I just wanted to reach in a smack him really, really hard.