View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:51 PM
eclarelove
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
eclarelove, I love your countdowns! Haha. I'm ready for his sexy bangs!

Anyone else watching the Degrassi reruns again? Ugh, I get so pissed when Adam's mom says "I don't deserve this." and then I cheer when Adam says "It's not ABOUT YOU!" Ah, Adam.
Bahaha, thank you. I actually have three going. One on my desktop, another online, and a third on my iPhone (with the same case as Adam! ). Hahaha, can you tell I'm obsessed.

And I just wanna scream at Adam's mom when she's all "I don't deserve this." And the first time I saw that episode, I didn't know Adam was gonna say it, but I actually said "It's not ABOUT you!" at the exact same time as Adam. We sounded kinda similar, too, since I have a Canadian accent (which my family, friends and I have no idea where it came from). xD

Edit: Oh, yeah, two more things: One, I kinda have a fourth countdown, if you count a day-by-day countdown I have going on my calendar. And two, I GOT EDIBLE PAPER, PRINTED OUT A PICTURE OF ADAM ON IT, AND I'M PASTING IT ONTO A CUPCAKE!!

Oh, my god. You guys have noooo idea how psyched I am to make an Adam cupcake.

Oh, and a third thing. You guys can call me Sierra, instead of eclarelove all the time. Haha

Last edited by eclarelove; 08-15-2010 at 07:00 PM