View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:54 PM
clarkson_fan
Master Fan

Where's the anti-DJ hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachey1984 (View Post)
I totally agree with you. Pacey would never be that calm about Joey and Dawson still stuck in the past. He would have a right to he hurt, angry or jealous and the writers should have showed those true feelings any human person would feel. We could see how upset Pacey was when he found out that Joey lied about the sex during the scene where they're both walking in the mist/fog and he seems so distant with her, that's the beginning of their downfall in my eyes.

Pacey was clearly angry inside about everything, as we saw during his outburst at Joey in 'Promicide'
Yes, Pacey wouldn't so calm and i feel a little like Pacey-or well, Josh-didn't like saying those words, that it was fine, she told the truth now. It sounded painful for him to say it, like he wanted to go more into it and say how he really felt, but thought it would be better to let it slide, for some reason. Poor Pacey. And i think because they didn't really actually talk about it, the whole sex issue was just one of the things Pacey had kept inside until that fateful Prom evening.