View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Denise
Obsessed Fan

New thread

Phoebe: Didn't he already tell her in his own way that he cares for her in the porch? If that is a future moment I would be really happy. But I hope it is soon and not the season finale.

About SM comment: I roll my eyes just like I do with AB yells "Soulmate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22
Intresting twist too that Bill is stealing Sookies light. But is that because of who he is or because he's a vampire/ Cos if it's the second one then it's going to be trouble for ES too.
I think it's because he is a vampire. I think SA probably withheld that detail to him when she sent him to get her for her. I think she might know the truth. I don't think she only wants her for a telepathy. If she knows about a maenad. She probably knows about fairies as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe83
I guess I was mostly annoyed with AB. The whole Lorena showdown was good, but he continues to take things from the books, and change event that would best benefit BS (i.e, Sookie voluntarily getting into the back of the trunk and giving him blood. And then Bill going back to the hospital to save her.) It was all maddening.

I hope they're going somewhere with this vengeance storyline for Eric, because at this point, I feel like it's only purpose is to keep Sookie away from Eric.
The more AB tries with BS the more the show will go down the drain. He tries to hard with them and it shows that's why a lot of people are starting to turn away it's getting old.

I think the vengeance storyline is great in giving Eric layers and his own storyline but I also hate it because it used not to further the ES storyline. I feel like it has been dropped at this point and I will feel really disappointed if it is only renewed in the season finale.

Last edited by Denise; 08-03-2010 at 12:03 PM