View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
gingerly
Elite Fan

I have now found a solution to the large OP issue, just stop loading the page.

So how is everyone on cutting the OP down and linking to Red's amazing site? A good amount of OP stuff is there. But, like, it's up to yourselves. I don't mind either way.

Anyway, thanks for the new thread! The title is ace.

Quote:
<sorry, I had to say it, it was bubbling out... /rant now>
Never be sorry! Ranting is good for the soul.

Quote:
That would be not to put Sarah in w/ another love interest, eh?
Am I correct in my assumption that CS is so widely shipped by the fans, you might almost say universally shipped?
That would be correct. But not just a love interest for Sarah, but a love interest for both. The days of serious love triangles for CS are over, me thinks.
Yeah, I mean, most of the people who watch may not "ship" them, but certainly like them very much and root for them to work as a couple and enjoy their scenes.

Quote:
Ah, yes... and I did know this about you. You see things from many different angles and can understand different POVs. This can be good... and sometimes it can aggravate too <says she who's been known to aggravate plenty herself>. But I do understand this about you

And I'm glad you do care
I can indeed aggravate. But it creates good discussion, I think. (not counting matters concerning Ausiello, of course. )

But you guys get that what I don't care about is Ausiello's opinion on GI, right? And he's incredibly accurate with matters regarding Chuck. (unlike Kristin from E!, who's an even bigger tool, IMO) So (sorry to bring it up again, but I wanted to be clear, heh) I don't hate him, but I don't love the guy either.

Quote:
So satisfying for G/I to finally get their Someday!
It is, it really is. <3

Quote:
Masochist.
I am. I really am.

Quote:
*gasp* LINK ME - I KNOW NOTHING!
Quote:
Wait, hold up - are you telling me Old Spice man is gonna be on Chuck?
*clears throat*

So the panel started off with a highlight reel from season 3. Got good reactions. Then, a single question showed up on the screen: Who is Chuck's mother? That text was followed by "Okay, we'll tell you." The next image seen was a shot of a woman's back and the camera slowly started to zoom in. The woman turned around it was none other than Linda Hamilton. Everyone lost their minds, apparently. Immediately after that reveal, there was a faux ring take over video with Zac & Josh. In an attempt to clear the audience's minds of the Ring intel they had just recieved, they decided they were going to play us a video. They went through a bunch of dvd's including Transformers (boos!), Tron (massive cheers!), and then, finally decided on one... Jeffster!

Then the cast gave out FREE t-shirts that said NERD on them. They were designed by Zac. =) Unfortunately the panel started 10 minutes late. Add that to the highlight reel, Jeffster performance, cast giving out t-shirts and the moderators taking their sweet time in introductions, they only talked for about 15 minutes and there wasn't any fan Q & A. They were all disappointed.

love replaces fear More pictures, etc, here! And here, http://www.tumblr.com/liked/by/astronomysnap

GUESS who's starting a family this season? <3

Quote:
Thanks Red! He's def feeling better... not 100% though. I think he's going to go to work tomorrow. It was super scary but I stayed calm but it had me all sorts of spun up and nervous! Finally starting to come down a bit.
That's good. =) And good on you for staying calm for him, despite the situation. Give yourself a breather now.

Quote:
If they do, I will meet you there, for reals. Then I'll stop (half-)mourning having missing it when I was there last summer.
It's a date!