View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Abomasum
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Holy ! LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *running hugs*

No idea how much we missed you! Or maybe you do, hee, but it was A LOT!

Congrats on being done with school! What are the other things you've been busy with? Don't tell us you're cheating with another board?! *gasp*

Seriously, you coming on made what was a pretty bad day into a good one.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!! King Mod is here...

Oh, I have an idea! I missed you, too! So much! But it's good to be missed... A LOT. I'm sorry, though... that you had to miss me.

Thank you!
Umm.. basically I've been busy with whining about the heat. We had over 30°C most of the time and I had to repair the computer, which was a lot to do and kept me busy (and pissed off) for weeks, because with over 30° I just couldn't work on it much, that was what I had to do before coming on line again. Then I had a lot to do in the garden, I had shopping to do and to clean up my room (which was and still is a mess after two years of just dropping tons of learning material everywhere), I had to play The Sims (), there were a few birthday parties and so on - and due to the heat it all took an eternity...
There is no other board, sweetheart. There will never be another show.

I'm so flattered that simply my appearance could make your day a good one. ³ It made my whole week to see you - and everyone here! - again, too...