View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Verly lovely fanart. Erica is so pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Thanks for the art!

But even her question was posed with a tone I would use for something that's not a big deal, and considering they made Valerie a series regular only because of the pregnancy storyline... well, Erica and the group sure didn't give much importance to its meaning for the mythology. Maybe keeping it a secret from them would've been more effective.
I agree that this wasn't handled well at all. All we can do is hope that this will become a bigger topic of discussion among the Resistance in season 2 and it doesn't get completely swepped under the rug after Ryan returns from the motherhship and tells them that Val and the baby died during the birth.

Quote:
The way they introduced Joe's character didn't make me think about his possible addition to the team, at all. But I could be wrong. Didn't the casting call say something about the impact the Vs were supposed to have had on his life?
Yes. They also said that he had a drinking problem but so far we have seen neither. Anyways, I think we might get to see Erica do some investigating regarding the V's interest in Tyler and his weird blood test results next season. No matter what she finds out, I don't think she would keep it from Joe and if it were to turn out that he's really Tyler's dad and the V's want to do some very horrible things to his son then I doubt that he wouldn't care. It would be the perfect way to bring him in to the Resistance movement.