View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Burning Up A Sun
Fan Forum Hero

I know right? I was kind of surprised how much I was liking the RA scene. Karen wasn't that bad either. She had the headlights look most of the episode, even when she was crying but I believed the tears. The guy that plays Rory was the best though.

And yeah it really does seem like RA is the romance. The Doctor ships them. He gives Rory the ring he kept when he disappeared and told him to go get her.

And apparently the Pandorica stops people from aging/dying so the Doctor escapes in the next episode and Amy gets put in there so she doesn't die. Robo!Rory stands guard and because he's a robot he can stay there for thousands of years. He's the lone centuran standing guard. RA's love lasts a thousand years. And I think they actually get married at the end of the episode tomorrow because 6/26/10 is the day of their wedding and someone said there was a wedding in the eppy.

Everything aside from RA is just ridiculous and unbelievable. Way too OOC. Moffat should not attempt an RTD finale. It's just failing.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP