View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 PM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Yeah, SS having sex came soo quickly, and they were both virgins! You think it would have been played out the opposite since RM were not virgins.
I think SS having sex so fast and losing their virginity to each other was for comedic purposes. It was very unrealistic in the sense that statistics show that couples who rush into sex like that and lose their virginity quickly don't usually stay together, but I'm glad SS stayed together and were happy.

Yeah, I think RM waiting had a lot to do with Ryan because even right after the Oliver thing when it was totally inappropriate, Marissa was willing to do the deed. Ryan just seemed to want it to be at the perfect moment. I think the reason for that is she is the only girl he has ever been in love with. Don't get me wrong--I think he cared a lot about Theresa and Lindsay, but he was in love with Marissa so to have sex with her was like bearing his sole completely and he wanted to do it at the perfect moment.

Does that make any sense? Probably not. I think I'm babbling again. I'll shut up now.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]