View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Cinzia1
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I think they cut it

Quote:
About an hour before the "Lost" series finale aired on the east coast, executive producer Carlton Cuse sent a message to fans: @CarltonCuse: Enjoy tonight. And thanks for all your love and support for the last six years. You've lifted us up.
-
After the finale had finished on the west coast, co-creator Damon Lindelof said a few words: @DamonLindelof: Remember. Let go. Move on. I will miss it more than I can ever say.
-
Jimmy Kimmel -- who hosted a special edition of his show after the series ender -- is shocked by the show's conclusion: @jimmykimmel: just saw the Lost finale...I NEVER would have guessed they were inside a video game. Holy crap.
-
Former "Lost" star Dominic Monaghan bids the series farewell: @DominicMonaghan: Sad to say goodbye to LOST, but hoping fans have enjoyed the adventure.
-
As a J.J. Abrams show alum, Kevin Weisman ("Alias") had a personal connection to "Lost": @kevinweisman: that's all folks #LOST. surprisingly emotional..kudos to my peeps who work on the show.
-
Jason Berger ("Psych") doesn't have patience for the haters: @jayberger: You mean a show -that at its core was about characters losing faith- ends with a character finding his faith wasn't enough for you?

@jayberger: So we're not supposed to enjoy the journey and just bitch about the destination?

@jayberger: Ohhhh, why is Walt old? Oh that's answer you wanted. Sorry, we were watching different shows. My bad.
-
Seth Meyers ("SNL"), we are so with you on this: @sethmeyers21: My relationship with Lost was Jack/Kate. Ups and downs but in the end I would make out with it on a cliff.-

Ming-Na ("Stargate Universe") sums it up: @MingNa: I really loved #Lost 's finale. It's nice to see those amazing actors, I mean characters, smiling & reunited. I will miss them. Bravo!

I read it before but I didn't know that a famous person said it

And all these twitters to the haters