View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:36 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Patricia, try not to tease yourself so much...try to watch the whole episodes if you can..because it's difficult to get the whole concept if you just watch dribs and drabs.
I agree. But I also know that it's hard to not watch and read what's happened after four years of the show being off the air. Especially for an addicted fan like her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
That scene was SO well done, too. Ephram broke my ever loving heart.
Oh, I know. Poor kid. And Andy broke my heart just as much. Having to make that choice to tell his son about his dead mother's indiscretion. Gah. You can tell from the moment he opens his mouth that he's wondering if he's made the right choice, and by the end, he's completely regretting it.

I know that I'm prone to hyperbole, but that might be one of my most favourite scenes, acting wise, of any scene..ever. I think it's just amazing what those two do there.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote