View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:14 AM
change my luck
Fan Forum Star

Did I fall asleep? ... For a little while [13/6]

So the time has come, I have decided, with the help of a few regular posters here, that its time to close this board. Jerry has told me the official date is June the 13th hence the number in the title.

I feel like its time to let go, Dollhouse hasn’t really been cancelled all that long, just a few months but it was a show that came and went very quickly despite having two seasons, with only 13 eps to each season there is limited discussion topics and I feel that in most of the threads we've exhausted our options.

I really want to go out on top, I don't want us to be one of those boards that gets closed because we couldn't meet the post count and honestly thats all I could see from here on out.

I want to thank all the co-mods I've had here at Dollhouse, I cant believe Im the one whose been steady from the start, Sarah, Moonie & Yaz, you girls have been so amazing to work with and you've all given something to this board with your mod-like qualities and incredible personalities. I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you. You've all been crazy and I love you for it.

To the regular posters, Tiff, fresley, luna, antisocial. This board would not have survived so long if you lot hadn't been here from the beginning, with all the mods that have been here but especially since the show got cancelled with Yaz and I.

And a special thanks to Michaela, you've been awsome. Thanks so much for helping me out the last few weeks and letting me ramble on about closing the board via PM. You've been great.

Its been a blast, a wild ride and I've had so much fun but its time to let go now.

Thanks for everything.