View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:10 PM
tsforever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Lizy, I added your title to the OP - we should definitely use it for the next thread. I'm glad we could make your day a bit better - that's one of the reasons I love this thread so much, everyone is so amazing and we're all here supporting TS and one another.
I saw, thank you! Yeah, I am definitely grateful for this thread and all of you girls to share my TS love with and just for support (that is a very weirdly structured sentence, but it's like 12am, so hopefully you get my point, haha)

LoveActually, I also haven't been able to locate the video, and believe me, I've really wanted to see it...

I was just rewatching the video I posted today...and I mean, I was listening to the lyrics obviously when I was making it, but I pulled up the lyrics online, and this line really sticks out to me in the song:

"Surrender now to ecstasy, move with me and make me real
Count the hours till I can feel this high"

Ok, well the first part juts makes me think..."come on, kids, quit fooling yourselves and just get together already cuz we know you love each other and you love skating together and your chemistry is killer" haha, and then the whole fact that the song is called "High" kind of reminds me of how Tessa and Scott both said that they get sparkly feelings and all that when they skate...and I mean, they've gotta get some sort of high off it because they love it, you know.

And I just wanna point out one more line: "Eternity until I have you by my side"

I feel like that just kind of relates to the situation at the moment because they're not together, but everyone wants them to be, but we don't know if they ever will get together like that, and since lots of us are on Team Tessa, it's like she's waiting for an eternity. Anyway, just wanted to point some of that out.

Woah, sorry, didn't realize this post was already so long!!

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan